Thursday, May 26, 2011

In Transit - Spring Vancouver to Hope & Back - Part 1

In Transit is the title for my feature involving the getting from place to place... the adventures and sights seen while "in transit" are plentiful and I'll share some of them, and thoughts, in the hope that you'll remember to look about you as you travel in-between as well :)

From the Sunshine Coast, BC, to Abbotsford BC - May 12, 2011

Heading down the covered walkway to the ferry at the Langdale Ferry Terminal

The ferry passing in front of Gambier Island as it draws ever closer

Welcome to Horseshoe Bay




Trolls Restaurant in Horseshoe Bay

They make really yummy fish and chips. My buddy and I enjoyed a meal of them.

The following are all taken while inside my bus which I rode to Abbotsford east of Vancouver





Bird of Prey flies above the highway. If you keep your eyes open you'll almost always see one either above the roadway or resting on posts or poles alongside the road




Arriving in Abbotsford I was met by my great friend Papa Theo and we went and hiked up a hill!
That tale is told in Places I've Wandered - Ledgeview

No comments: