Saturday, July 22, 2006

On July 26th the end of an era arrives...

Yep on that day the Federal Gov't will take their last payment of my student loan out of my account and I will owe no more money to the Gov't. Or anyone as far as I know. The only obligations I will have are those familial, friend based, citzen based, part of humanity based, part of the earth based.. Ok so there's still those other commitments to keep me grounded. But yeah.. pretty ok.

Now what to do? what to do?

SLT is going well. Just finished our week of Leadership training and sessions. Tonight we may take them to watch a movie in town.. I think Superman is playing. And yeah.. the next 2 weeks is activities for me.. Canoeing again.. as well as some LT related work.. then a little vacation with my dad. Which will be a blast.. Last year we went into the Okanogan. Played Super Tough 20 Questions.. He once picked the speed of light. I had to figure out that he was thinking of the speed of light. But I got him.. He had to figure out that I was thinking of the organ Captain Nemo plays onboard the Nautilus in the book 20 000 leagues under the sea. Yeah so needless to say it's pretty intimidating and intense when we play 20 Questions. This year I'm thinking it might be better to head to the island and see his new place and do some stuff around there. Plus the ocean acts as a temperature modifier keeping the whole area warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. I could stand with some cooler. ;)

Well Adios and gotta jet,
may y'all have wonderfilled days,
via con Dios!
Jordan

No comments: