Monday, July 31, 2006

More Caving Pictures

Alrighty then.. so here are some more pictures from last saturday's caving adventure. And then I'm off to bed. First up.. me playing around with different camera settings. So what do you see in the picture below? What does it look like to you? Let me know. Leave a comment!
Ok.. so how many people see a skull in there? Creepy eh? Yeah so let me know if you see something else so I don't always think of it as that creepy/cool skull picture.

This picture here is looking down the Fraser Canyon from the Spirit Caves Lookout.

And this nifty picture is from in the cave as well. People can wiggle through the lower part (which we've named the birth canal) (it's a little tight in there) and then you can climb out over top. And that's all I have to say about that....



Anyhoo.. may you all have wonderfilled days and see a bit of beauty in your everyday..
Jordan

No comments: