Friday, August 25, 2006

The Season's Close

We went caving again the other day.. So some cave pictures.. here's the entrance to the cave.

I'm just putting the finishing touches on a slide show that we'll be showing to the parents tomorrow at pick up. This last groups' done alot of things. The pictures don't do justice. Caving, hiking, canoeing, and more. They've made some sweet relationships and had some good times. And they've allowed me to come along as well. It's amazing once again seeing the world a bit like I used to, with the eyes of a 16 yr old.

Anyways.. this 26 yr old needs to get his butt into gear and get some more things finished. Tomorrow I pack up my things and move on out once more. I'm probably going to be heading up to the Coast for a couple of weeks to a month. And then I'm thinking of Victoria. I've got some ideas to pursue. ;)



Wish ya all well,
Jordan

No comments: