Saturday, April 01, 2006

Little Happies


So here are some little happies that happened today.

When I look outside I see more yellow ground then white.
So tomorrow afternoon we will play soccer.
And I will be sore later.

It was raining earlier.

My bro bro put up some pictures on his blog, of the ocean and beach.
And I swiped one for the top of this posting.. heh heh.
http://diamondecay.blogspot.com

I've almost finished reading The Deed of Paksenarrion for the umpteenth time.
In someways an old book is like an old friend.

Some of my students and I have been playing Scorch 2000 which is an online java version of a video game we used to play way back when I was a young lad in High School. Go to www.scorch2000.com if you want to check it out. I can still remember the names we had for different moves.

The other day my co-worker Myles, his wife Esther, and I, watched Empire Records. I remembered that Liv Tyler was in it but had forgotten that Renee Zellweger and Anthony LaPaglia were in it also. They were all a bit younger back then weren't they? Weren't we all! Oh and there's that one stoner red headed employee who trips out and thinks he's in a GWAR video. He always reminds me of Rhoby. ;)

The top highlight of the past week? While I was on the phone with my friend Rob and his son Josiah came onto to the phone to proudly tell me that he went poo in the potty. That was sweet.

Well I'm gonna go try to stay out of trouble now.
Adios, Jordan

ps Looks like the Winnipeg trip isn't going to happen. But if anyone wants to visit me in Saskatchewan? ;)

No comments: