Sunday, March 26, 2006

Potential April Roadtrip Plans

Greetings one and all,
Earlier this year an associate of mine made an invitation to me. He said I should come to Winnipeg and stay at his house. So.. I may! Apparently this fandagolicious place I work at (I don't know what fandangolicious means) (I made it up) has a long break in mid April. Hmmm... some sort of "spring break"? So anyhoo.. I'll be on this aforementioned break from the 14th to the 22nd of April and am thinking perchance of a roadtrip (or bus trip). Maybe I can even find someone else in Saskatchewan to come on a trip to Winnipeg with me? Don't know. But that's the possible tentative plan. Let me know what y'all think.
Jordan

1 comment:

rudy said...

Hey Jordo,

Keep on writing. I like reading your thoughts. They are truly your's. I hear your distinctive voice and your 48 degrees south-south-west perspective on things that other people just kind of observe and say; "Hmm". I'm glad you say more than just 'hmm'.

When in Wpg, give greetings to my home town. Find a roof-top or something like I know only you can.

I was trying to find a good Winnipeg public webcam that you could appear in front of at a pre-determined time so I could save the screenshot, but alas, haven't found one that isn't panning from a height. Fun thought though.

Happy Monday.
smiles,
rudy